You have been asked to present your data findings and decision-making modeling to the leadership panel for feedback prior to the stakeholder meeting presentation. The panel wants to preview the charts and graphs that will be included in your presentation based on the research you have conducted. They would like to see how you will use the data to inform your recommendation, and how you will tell the story of that data.
Part 1: Using the research gathered in Project One, provide a visualization for each of the following, then summarize what the data is showing:
- The current state of the U.S. automotive manufacturing industry
- Sales by fuel type (electric, hybrid, gas)
- Current automotive industry trends
- The trend toward different types of motors for the vehicles being made and sold, such as electric and hybrid
- Trends in customer demands such as vehicle color, extra features, and styles
- Trends in the body types of vehicles sold (SUVs, trucks, sedans)
- Trends in the new industry
- Expected growth areas
- Sales by type of products or services offered
- Trends in customer demands
Then, provide a summary of all of the data visualized.
- Summarize the collective data about both industries as a whole.
- Determine what the data is not telling you about the new industry.
Part 2: Analyze three decision making models and select the one model that is best suited for making your decision.
- Analyze and provide an overview of the following three models and select one for use. Resources are listed in the Supporting Materials section.
- The Rational Model
- The Intuitive Model
- The Recognition-Primed Model
- Explain your choice of decision-making model.
- Why does your selection make the most sense for this project?
What to Submit
To complete this project, you must submit a PowerPoint presentation of 12 to 15 slides with speaker notes. Sources should be cited according to APA style.