Write a 4–5 page paper titled, “Evaluation of Agency’s Public Personnel Administration,” in which you:
- Analyze the organizational design of the selected agency’s human resource management (HRM) in relationship to the entire organization. Assess its strengths and weaknesses (title this section “Organizational Design”).
- Analyze at least three of the major components of the agency’s human resource system’s goals and practices regarding the recruitment and hiring of a qualified workforce (title this section “Personnel Recruitment and Hiring Practices”).
- Evaluate the agency’s approach to training and programs provided for new and existing employees for the development of knowledge, skills, and overall competencies, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses (title this section “Employee Skills Training”).
- Recommend at least two actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of recruiting and training a qualified workforce (title this section “Recruiting and Training Recommendations”).
- Appropriately incorporate at least four quality sources. A quality source can be either popular, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer-reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources. Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Absolutely no plagiarism
Please follow all directions given above
Please stay on topic
APA style to include page numbers, citations, ect
Use the upload below to help with assignment ( please stay on topic of FBI)
Looking for A++ work