Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 7Assigned Readings:Chapter 15: Communication PlanningChapter 16: Risk Management PlanningInitial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- What are some of the common challenges encountered when communicating with project stakeholders?
- What are common risk-response strategies for both threats and opportunities throughout a project?
[Your post must be substantive and demonstrate insight gained from the course material. Postings must be in the student’s own words – do not provide quotes!] [Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
1. Describe the general processes that should be followed in managing risks throughout a project. Be sure to include the general sequence in which these processes are carried out.
2. Prepare a sample risk register for a project to put humans on Mars (four or five risks).
3. What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative risk analysis? Which one is always done? Why is the other one not always done for every project?