Read Balswick, Fifth Edition, Part 6 (Social Dynamics, chapters 14-17) and answer the following questions.
1. Describe the difference between Family and Work as spheres of life. Pages 259-262
2. Summarize the problem of work and family conflict relevant to burnout. Pages 262-264
3. The authors have stressed the importance of self-differentiation. How do they see that in terms of being a Christian. Pages 264-269.
4. What kinds of events bring stress to families? What is most stressful and why? Pages 270-2272
5. What resources help families deal with stress? Page 272-273
6. Discuss the essence of “coping” with family stress. Page 273-274
7. Summarize five stages of problem solving. Pages 274-275
8. How do catastrophes differ from other stress-causing events? Pages 275-276
9. What are four ways family members might share the burden of pain? Pages 277-278
10. How can Christian faith potentially help a family through crises? What do the authors say about extremes? Pages 278-281
11. Discuss the numerous causes of divorce. Pages 284-286
12. Describe and explain the typical four-stage sequence of divorce. Pages 286-287
13. What effect does divorce have on children? Pages 287-289
14. What challenges are faced in a single-parent family? Pages 292-297
15. What are the challenges faced by a reconstituted family? Pages 298-302
16. What is a “binuclear” family, and what strategy might help bring success? Pages 303-313
NOTE: Pages might not be accurate, Please give a paragraph or more answers to the questions, not less than 100words for answer.
Take reference from divorce and remarriage if needed.