Effectively applying enterprise architecture is no easy task. To be successful, it demands collaboration and clear communication between architects and stakeholders. If stakeholders don’t have buy-in, they may be reluctant to adopt the architecture into their enterprise and it may ultimately fail.
Consider the following:
- How do you convince and motivate non-technical stakeholders to support your initiatives?
- How do you calculate a stakeholder’s expected value or objective?
- What happens when a stakeholder objective conflicts with an enterprise objective?
- What are some communication strategies for maintaining stakeholder support?
- How do modelling languages and semantic/symbolic models help?
- What are your own personal opinions regarding the usefulness and capabilities of the various graphical languages and modelling techniques shown so far?
- Posts should be 200 words minimum in length
Use scholarly article for source and reference.