Project: Final Project: Marketing Plan
Like other products and services, health care products and services must be marketed to potential consumers. To do this effectively, health care organizations must develop marketing plans. These plans provide organizations and their leaders with common goals for their products and services. Moreover, by relating the marketing plan to the mission, vision, and objectives of the organization, marketing plans become a tool in the strategic decision-making process. For the Final Project, you create a marketing plan for a health care organization.
Select one of the following case studies from the Learning Resources to be the focus of your Final Project:
- Philips Healthcare: Marketing the HealthSuite Digital Platform
- Thrive or Revive? The Kaiser Permanente “Thrive” Marketing Programs
- Castlight Health: Disrupting the Health Care Industry
- Carolinas HealthCare System: Consumer
- AIP Healthcare Japan: Investing in Japan’s Retirement Home Market
- Access Health CT: Marketing Affordable Care
- E-Cigarettes: Marketing Versus Public Health
Review the case study and consider how you might market the health care organization. For guidance on developing a marketing plan, refer to Chapter 15, “Marketing Planning” in this week’s Learning Resources.
In a 20 pages marketing plan, address the following:
- State assumptions
- Gather initial information
- Audit the market
- Determine the marketing strategy and business communication standards to be used
- Assess due diligence (any operational, financial, or human resources requirements needed to implement the plan)
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Describe any benchmarks from other competitors or industries
- Prioritize marketing objectives
- Specify marketing actions
- Explain any global marketing issues in the marketing plan
- Specify any limitations to implementing the plan
Expert Solution Preview
Q: How do I create a marketing plan for a health care organization?
To create a marketing plan for a health care organization, it is important to first select a case study from the provided options and review it thoroughly. Next, you should state any assumptions made, gather initial information, and audit the market to better understand the current healthcare market trends and customer needs. After conducting this research, you should determine the marketing strategy and communication standards that will be utilized in the plan. It is also important to assess any operational, financial, or human resources requirements needed to successfully implement the marketing plan. You should then set marketing goals and objectives for the healthcare organization, while referencing benchmarks from other competitors or industries. Prioritize marketing objectives and specify marketing actions to effectively reach the target audience. Additionally, you should explain any global marketing issues and specify any limitations to implementing the plan.
#Project #Final #Project #Marketing #PlanLike #products #services