Professional Development Plan
develop a strategic plan to aid your transition into the role of a professional nurse. , address each of the following criteria:
- Discuss factors influencing your decision to obtain a BSN degree.
- Discuss how the role of the baccalaureate differs from your current role.
- Describe new opportunities that may be available after degree completion.
- Examine one of the two models of socialization discussed in your readings and place yourself in one of the stages.
- Provide your rationale for that placement.
- If none of the models or stages fits your experience, create your own model (or stage).
- Identify two professional short-term goals.
- Identify two professional long-term goals.
- Expound upon the challenges and barriers you face in pursuit of your short- and long-term goals.
- Identify mentors and support systems that aid you in overcoming challenges and barriers necessary to achieve goals.