Please review the APA material in the Getting Started section if you need assistance. As a criminal justice professional, it is imperative that you learn the finer aspects of writing. Citing and referencing are part of the gradable criteria for your weekly work.All questions are worth 20 points:
- Differentiate between management and leadership.
- Explain the difference between centralized and decentralized organizations. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each type of agency.
- Discuss the critical nature of budgeting. Who governs the allocations of funds to an agency? Why is auditing of funds important in a publicly funded agency?
- Identitfy the economic and political forces that limit the ability of federal agencies to enforce immigration laws.
- Law enforcement agencies, especially intelligence gathering agencies, keep information to themselves rather than share information. Discuss why agencies horde information. If you were giving advice to the Director of Homeland Security, what steps would you recommend to promote the flow of vital information among intelligence agencies?