Module 05 Content
Choose an article on inequality, prejudice, stereotypes, or discrimination from the recommended Rasmussen library databases below:
- Recommended databases:
- Academic Search Complete
- Here are some other resources to help you navigate the library and databases:
- How to use the Online Library FAQ: https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/268645
- How to link to Resources in Ultra FAQ: https://rasmussen.libanswers.com/faq/111605
- In one to two pages, answer the following:
- Describe the type of inequality being addressed in the research article.
- How are social institutions or society or individual(s) in the article addressing the inequality, prejudice, stereotype, or discrimination?
- Analyze the evidence provided in the article. While describing your findings, apply how at least three sociological concepts such as inequality, prejudice, stereotype, or discrimination are demonstrated.
- Applying at least one appropriate sociological theory, explain the inequality and the process of how the inequality occurs in society.