Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Apply Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) to a small- to medium-sized business.
Lion Media is a small- to medium-sized business that is involved in the sale of used books, CDs/DVDs, and computer games. Lion Media has stores in several cities across the U.S. and is planning to bring its inventory online. The company will need to support a credit card transaction processing and e-commerce website.
For this assignment:
- Obtain a copy of the latest PCI DSS standards document from the PCI Security Standards website. The latest standards document is typically in the document library. (Search for it on the given link)
- Write a report detailing what Lion Media must do when setting up its website to maintain compliance with PCI DSS.
- Address all 6 principles and 12 requirements in your report.
- Course textbook
- Internet access
- Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
- Font: Arial, size 12, double-space
- Citation Style: Any
- Length: 3–4 pages
· I created a detailed plan for creating a PCI DSS-compliant website.
· I addressed all 6 principles and 12 requirements of the PCI DSS.
- I created a professional, well-developed report with proper documentation, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- I followed the submission requirements
- I did NOT plagiarize