Please complete the following steps for your discussion post and response.
- Find 5 foods that you eat regularly and determine the kilocalorie content according to the number of servings that you eat at a time.
- Use this information to calculate the calories and joules.
- How do food scientists determine the number of kilocalories that are reported on foods?
- How does your body use this energy?
- Explain if your body is able to use all of the energy.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.