Pathophysiology is a field that is ever-changing due to technical advances and new research. The writing assignments that you will complete review some of the newest research on diseases and disorders. This assignment should include all proper APA (7th ed.) rules.
- Using a news website, such as Google News (Links to an external site.), search for an article related to any of the topics in this module. It is recommended that you also utilize the LIRN Library when conducting research for this activity. You can access the LIRN Library in your Canvas navigation bar. The article you select should include information about topics such as research on the chosen topic, new treatments, new technology, and/or diagnostic tools. It should be a current article (i.e., published within the last two years).
- Complete a 300-word summary of the article.
- Please refer to the APA 7th edition style guide and template provided for this assignment download.
- Use at least one source/article; however, you are welcome to add additional sources to include introductory information, if needed.
- Do not use quotes from the article unless completely necessary. Instead, paraphrase because quotes will not be included in your word count.
Submission and Assessment Guidelines
- Submit (300 words) response via Turnitin.