Discussion Question 7 – CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 3, CLO 4, CLO 5, CLO 6
Please answer each of the following questions in detail and provide in-text citations in support of your argument. Include examples whenever applicable. Make sure to provide examples for each of the questions below.
1. Explain the criteria for assessing performance of a security, namely, expected rate of return, standard deviation of rate of return, and coefficient of variation (CV). Explain how by forming a portfolio an instrument can be generated that has properties better than each of its constituents in terms of the standard deviation of rate of return and CV.
2. Please, consider the information you obtained in answering part 1 of the PA 2 in week 6 again . Suppose that the corporation is offered an investment which has the following cash flows. Please justify if the project is feasible based on WACC that you calculated in your PA 2.
Please see the attachment below for the Table 2
1. Please find the attachment for the PA 2 assignment mentioned in the question, so you could take a look and use the information there to complete this assignment.
2. Define the words in your own words. Do not directly quote from the textbook.
3. Need to write at least 2 paragraphs
4. Need to include the information from the textbook as the reference.
5. Need to include at least 2 peer-reviewed articles as the reference.
6. Need to provide examples whenever applicable.
7. Please find the related PowerPoint and textbook in the attachment.
8. Please answer each of the following questions in detail and provide in-text citations in support of your argument. Include examples whenever applicable.
9. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
Ross, S. A., Westerfield, R. W., & Jordan, R. D. (2018). Fundamentals of corporate finance (12th ed.). McGraw-Hill