Create annotated bibliography on Posttraumatic stress disorder. Identify 10 scholarly articles. Each reference will be cited and provide both description, evaluate the quality of the reference, and share a reflection.
add a brief entry for each of your 10 sources, including:
- 2 to 3 sentences to summarize the main idea(s) of the source.
- What are the main arguments?
- What is the point of this book/article?
- What topics are covered?
- 1 sentence to assess and evaluate the source.
- How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography?
- Is this information reliable?
- Is the source or information objective or biased?
- 1 or 3 sentences to reflect on the source.
- Was this source helpful to you?
- How can you apply this information to human services and crisis intervention?
- Has it changed how you think about your topic?