Design a research strategy in order to answer a research question. (relating to cancer)
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are a first-year graduate student. You are taking a graduate course on research and writing. In this assignment, your professor has asked you to design a research strategy for a research question and write the Methods section of a research paper.
In a paper for your professor, create a methods section for a research study:
- State the research question and explain what your research strategy will be for answering that question. Will you follow quantitative, qualitative, or mixed method strategy? Explain why you chose the strategy. If possible, use research to justify your choice.
- Detail the steps you will need to follow in your strategy and what you will need to consider.
- Explain your plan for collecting data:
- What type(s) of data will you collect and how much?
- Where will you get your data from?
- How will you analyze and interpret the data?