- The stakeholders at WeLoveVideo, Inc. are interested in understanding what the CRM will look like prior to development. There are a variety of ways the project team can approach design, some being more effective in terms of giving the stakeholders a view into what the final product will look like. Some of the approaches include a storyboard and presentation. The storyboard provides a visual display, while the presentation provides the necessary information.
Develop a proposal presentation of how you will approach the design for the WeLoveVideo, Inc. CRM project.
Create an 8- to 10-slide, multimedia-rich presentation, and include the following:
- Identify the recommended design approach (User Experience Design, Bottom Up Design, or one of your choosing).
- Explain why this approach was chosen over others.
- Highlight the steps and processes that will be adhered to, along with the output expected from the approach.
- Include a storyboard that represents general screen layout and user flow within the system.
- Highlight the pros and cons of the chosen approach against other options.
- Appropriate charts, images, graphics, video, or audio where appropriate.
- Cite at least 2 references using APA format.